After a sold out show in the Ziggo Dome last Saturday, the Don’t Let Daddy Know team has announced their 2015 world tour. Metropoles like Tel Aviv, Manchester, Istanbul, Hong Kong and Bangkok are confirmed and together they form a tour that spans three continents. The popular eclectic dance event is a production by E&A Events, also known for organizing Kingsland and TIKTAK Festival.
Don’t Let Daddy Know is a concept that was launched in 2012 on Ibiza, the number one party island of the world. The world renowned nightclub Privilege was the setting for the first event with huge acts such as Steve Aoki, Sem Vox, Sean Paul and Ne-Yo. The success of Don’t Let Daddy Know didn’t go unnoticed and soon they moved the concept to Miami and were asked to host their own area at Mysteryland in the Netherlands.
Don’t Let Daddy Know World tour 2015
• 21 February – Don’t Let Daddy Know – Ziggo Dome, Amsterdam (NETHERLANDS)
• 25 April – Don’t Let Daddy Know – Manchester (UNITED KINGDOM)
• Don’t Let Daddy Know – Tel Aviv (ISRAEL)
• Don’t Let Daddy Know – Istanbul (TURKEY)
• Don’t Let Daddy Know – Asia Expo Center (HONG KONG)
• Don’t Let Daddy Know – Sportpaleis, Antwerp (BELGIUM)
• Don’t Let Daddy Know – Bangkok (THAILAND)